Monday, April 26, 2010

Choosing my band name

After gathering some ideas for what type of band i wanted to create by looking at other girl bands i decided it was time for me to choose a suitbale band name for my Girl band.
To start with I picked some of my favourite and popular girl bands that are Famous.
I thought of ones such as
  • The Spice Girls
  • The saturdays
  • The Pussycat Dolls
  • The Sugababes

I noticed that with all these bands they started with ` THE` Before the actual name of the band so decided i would also follow this idea.

Next up was to decide the name of the actual band - i began gathering ideas from myself and friends.

Here is a short video of people ideas

VIDEO

I decided my Top 3 names were

1. The Lipsticks

2. Lashes

3. The Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment